Friday 17 July 2009

today is the day.july 17th 2009


Hey,holla,woi,hello guys...

Today i need to re-create my life,my future,my career and even my blog!damn!just get fired from my work as a Marketing & Sales Manager last 2 days and i believe today is a good start for me to start all over again..losing a job,losing friends,people i loved most,have problem with business,studies and everything really makes me need to think back what've i done for the several years back in my life..not finished my studies even i came from a good education background and everthing i do for my future getting stuck day by day..i dunno why..maybe it's a fate and a sign from Him for me to change to be more responsible guy in this world?i dunno but i guess it is...hurmm...nevermind..as long as i can still breathing in this un-peaceful world,its ok..yet,i dunno what should i do after this..just for a while,i need to relax and observe myself what can do for future..i love business and photo..and i think this is it!the things that i should focus now on..yeahh..i really hope so!this is my 1 st move..i want to share with you guys lots of thing bout' anything..i wanna make new friend and everythngs is new for me!ok..ok..enjoy guys! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment